Monday, July 7, 2014

Makes in the Wild

Got some photos of my makes in their natural habitat to share... I always like seeing the stuff I make out and about in real life, especially the stuff I send off to my nieces across the world!

Here they are looking pretty freaking cute for an outing to Costco with their GrandMartha. They're wearing their elephant MC Hammer pants and their matching Lola tanks.  As Martha said "We wore our elephant outfits today. It was a perfect day. We went to Costco and entertained all the elderly people there."



Here is Anna playing in her Tumble Tee made from vintage knit from Martha's stash...  the second photo is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.  I keep looking back at it when I need a laugh...

"OMG! I made it to the top!"

"Sngrfhisfhhcppllllffff."

And Miss Z in her seersucker Ash jumpsuit... adorable:


Some funny photos of me and Tim wearing me-mades (me in my new and awesomely comfortable Summer Jazz Dress, Tim in his grey Strathcona tee) while on a weekend jaunt to Koh Chang ... our hotel had this fun tree swing out over the water and literally every person who walked past it on the beach was like "Tree swing! Let's instagram it!"  We laughed and laughed, and then decided, well, when in Rome!:

 


And, finally, for your amusement, outtakes from my Jorna tank photo session. Google+ made a sweet GIF of me picking lint off my boob.  Noooice.: