Saturday, April 26, 2014

Me-Made-May Pledge!

This year, for the first time, I have decided to participate in Me-Made-May and take the pledge.  While I have followed the Me-Made-May-ers for the past few years, it wasn't until this year that I felt I had a sufficient me-made wardrobe to join in.  As Zo, the organizer of the challenge, states, Me-Made-May is "designed to encourage people who sew/knit/crochet/refashion/upcycle garments for themselves to actually wear and love them."

Now I've built up a pretty good stash of me-made stuff.  Mostly tops, both casual and work-appropriate, but a few dresses and a couple pairs of pants.  I think I know in advance that I could probably incorporate more real (i.e. non-elastic waist) pants and a couple skirts into my me-made wardrobe.  I think this lack of self-sewn bottom coverings may have something to do with my continuing fear of zippers. 

Anyway, here's my pledge!!


I, Meg of cookinandcraftin.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavor to wear at least one item of me-made clothing each day for the duration of May 2014!

I also vow to document my me-made outfits every day and post about them at the end of the week. 

Woooooop!